Indie Cage Match
A hero will be chosen.
A champion will be crowned.
Come witness the epic battle of indie improv glory.
Each week, two indie improv teams face off. The winning team will return the following week to defend their title. After three victories, they journey to face the ultimate beast: Cage Match at UCBT Hell's Kitchen.
Hosted by Brief Dragon (Max Brand, Brielle DeMirjian, Dani Grace, John Sartori, Brandon Zelman).
Rules of Indie Cage Match:
- Each team gets 20 minutes to perform
- A winner will be determined solely by audience vote
- The winning team will return the following week to defend their title
- After three wins, a team will be retired from ICM for that season and receive a slot at Cage Match NYC at UCBT Hell's Kitchen
How to submit your team for Indie Cage Match:
- All team members must have completed the core curriculum (Improv 101-401) at UCB Theatre or the equivalent at another theater
- All teams must perform long-form improv
- No team may have more than 50% of its members be current Harold or Lloyd Night performers or the equivalent at another theater
- Teams asked to compete at ICM will be chosen at the discretion of the UCB Theatre
For more information on how to submit your team, please email [email protected]
Friday, April 19
UCBT Hell's Kitchen
The Resurrection Show!$9.00 - Purchase a Ticket